This Year I've Got Some Big Plans

 
 
 
 

 
  • Entertain friends at our home more often, host dinner parties.
  • Put more time and energy into preparing meals, eat out less, waste less food.
  • Renovate both bathrooms.
  • Install new windows, doors and siding in the spring.
  • Get serious about playing the guitar.
  • Start a new journal.
  • Organize my craft supplies, complete the scrapbook I started years ago and start a new one with all that's piling up.
  • Play outside.
  • Drink more water.
  • Start a new weekend tradition. Pizza Fridays! (Can't take credit for that genius idea.)
  • Use my stand mixer more often.
  • Read more books, complete a reading challenge.
  • Start and complete a 30 day fitness challenge and get serious about exercising regularly.
  • Take advantage of the fitness equipment and shower facilities at my workplace. I mean, how easy can it be and why am I not in amazing shape by now?
  • Let my hair grow, master how to use a curling wand, find new ways to style my hair.
  • Present myself better, spend less time in yoga pants and leggings.
  • Stop cluttering our spare bedrooms with crap I should probably trash.
  • Visit friends and family more often.
  • Try Sushi.
  • Get new glasses.
  • Go on an adventure with friends.
  • Accomplish all the things I wanted to do last summer this summer.
  • See the Dentist.
  • Save money.
  • Treat myself more often.

Comments