Thursday

Over it.




In my last post I embraced winter, the crisp air and the fluffy snow.  Today, I'm having none of that. I am over it. I am cold. I am pale. My skin is dry and itchy. I have no desire to do anything. 

I feel incredibly lazy. Even circuit training, my only excuse to get out and exercise has been put on hold due to weather. Having to cancel for the sixth Wednesday in a row because of snow covered roads and poor visibility is beyond depressing. I've resorted to dance parties in my underwear where I jump, kick, twerk and pump my hips to a Songza dance floor play list in my bedroom. I know my husband and my dog are judging me, but I need to move, I need to sweat. I'm going shack happy.

I have been watching so much television. So much that I think to myself... This can't be normal. I can't possibly be caught up on Girls, Nashville, The Bachelor, Mom, Suits, The Walking Dead, American Idol, Modern Family and a million other shows I'm too embarrassed to list.

Spring is 27 days away, but who's counting?

5 comments:

  1. The Nike Training Club app has been a lifesaver for me this winter. It has dozens of workouts for all fitness levels and it's FREE! All you need is a set of dumbbells and a mat and you get a really good workout. Some are more cardio-interval heavy and others are more for toning, and they vary from 15-45 minutes in length. Completely necessary when you're snowed in week after week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PERFECT... I'll install it today, I need something easy and no fuss.
      Thanks!

      Delete
  2. This winter is terrible. I can't even imagine dealing with all of that snow. You can laugh at me when I'm bitching about the 8 months of humid heat down here very soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, it's so tiring. I'm literally so OVER IT and we still have a solid month of shitty weather left to go... Urgh!

      Delete
  3. Ah I wish I could empathise. But I L O V E winter. I complain all summer and count down until the first snow storm! The trick is to go somewhere that is BEAUTIFUL in winter. Somewhere that comes alive in the winter months. :)

    ReplyDelete

I hate to request word verification - but I'm over spam comments like I'm over Kim Kardashian.