Wednesday

 
 
 
In the last few weeks, I signed in and out of Blogger without publishing a post more times than I can count. If I had a quarter for every time I did this, I probably wouldn't feel so guilty for booking a full head of foils this weekend.
 
One unfinished post was about the lack of Christmas spirit I had for almost all of December. Another shared how despite this lack of Christmas cheer I still had one of the nicest Holidays ever, and the most recent was a year in review. In my draft folder I also found a post written way back in November where I admit that after celebrating your first wedding anniversary, your when-he-asked-me-to-be-his-girlfriend anniversary doesn't matter much anymore. I found an unfinished list of winter goals, a list of things I am loving, and a rant about people on Facebook being so unbelievable annoying at times...
 
After a little break from the Blog, I'm back and wishing I didn't lose touch with you all. I have so much I want to talk about but don't know where to start. Like, how do I work my obsession with crispy onions into a post? Where is it appropriate to share that I have gone through an entire Costco sized bag of crispy onions, and feel that no salad, steak or burger is the same without them? Is this information critical to your well being? Of course it isn't, but this is my Blog and I'll share useless information if I want to.
 
So stay tuned, lots of useless information coming your way.
 

2 comments:

  1. Just let it pour out. I'd love to read about those crispy onions as I'm on a diet and they are contraband to me at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back in my reader! Looking forward to whatever's next. :)

    (And hellz yeah to crispy onions. Right there with you.)

    ReplyDelete

I hate to request word verification - but I'm over spam comments like I'm over Kim Kardashian.