Friday

Our Halloween tradition dies tonight...

 
 
For the first time ever, I will be without my bodyguard on the scariest night of the year. I'm sad. After all, a tradition is a tradition because it's something you love and look forward to, you don't just skip a year and be happy about it. G has meetings first thing tomorrow morning in Halifax, so he needs to leave tonight. He won't be home to set the scary scene in hopes of scaring the crap out of children that come trick or treating, I won't have anyone to share some delicious snacks with, and no one to cuddle up to during the scary parts of a horror movie. The worst part, he won't be here to answer the door when the ghosts and goblins come knocking...
 
I'm such a wimp. Having said all that, I don't think there is a chance in hell that I will spend the night home alone. We live on a quiet dirt road in the middle of no where, haven't you seen The Strangers!
 
Next year, our tradition rises from the dead.
 
Muahaha...
 
Rachel Emmilee
 
 
Do you have a Halloween tradition?

2 comments:

  1. Your halloween make-up looks boss! Hope you had a good night, and didn't get too lonely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that we have a kid, we're trying to start up new traditions. Last year, for example, we started the carving pumpkins at our house tradition. It started with it being J, me and my brother. This year, two of our friends joined us! xo

    ReplyDelete

I hate to request word verification - but I'm over spam comments like I'm over Kim Kardashian.