Tuesday

What He Said...

So...

I thought I would have been all over a vacation post, but... I've been a bit overwhelmed with the whole catch up at work game, the shovel a path to the doorstep game, and the get back into normal eating game. Plus, I figure I've tortured you enough with my sunny pictures and my boasting about long walks on the Dominican beach...

With that being said, I am really and truly a hardcore homebody. As much as I love seeing other parts of the world, I know in my heart there is no place like home. The adventure was amazing, but there is nothing I love more than being in my home with my loves, doing things that make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. However, if I could blink right now and be back on the beach with the smell of SPF 40 sizzling off my skin, I would... This winter weather is horrible.

There has also been a lot on my mind lately. Nothing anyone should worry about, but enough to distract me from the Blogosphere. I might share it with you soon, but for now I need to focus and figure stuff out. It won't take long, I promise. Until then...
                                                   


... What he said.

Rachel Emmilee
XO

4 comments:

  1. Lots of hugs, darlin.. Namaste <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had fun on your vacay! The pics your were posting on instagram were making me feel so ungrateful for where I live (and for living in FL) since I am always hiding from the sun!

    Much love, Namaste!

    r

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my lady! Talk about being distracted...I'm pregnant (have done nothing so far to prep), writing my thesis (a novel!), working with my dad (family business), and teaching. I lost 2 followers this week alone. What are you gonna do? Life happens, the show goes on, and you try to remain calm and collected :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you work out whatever it is you're going through. Sending good vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete

I hate to request word verification - but I'm over spam comments like I'm over Kim Kardashian.