Saturday

Travelling With Him

 
 
Ohla!

I know I've been a stranger, but I can explain!

G and I decided to take a spontaneous vacation, so in the last few weeks we've been planning and preparing our home and offices for our time away.

We are in the beautiful Dominican Republic without a worry in the world... It's fantastic. We gather from our Facebook friends back home that we picked a great week to get away, as it's minus thirty in some parts of Nova Scotia! Yikes!

We're missing our family and especially our dear little OB but, the heat is so wonderful. We're sun burnt and buzzed off beach cocktails, enjoying long walks on the white sand, swimming in the turquoise ocean and sunning by the pool. We've explored the villages on bicycles which was fun and romantic, we've had many opportunities to get dressed up fancy and have had lots of time for sleep.

I'm looking forward to catching up with all of your Blogs and sharing details of our Vacation when we return.

Rachel Emmilee
XO






4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great escape! Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous in that picture!!! And that -30 degrees puts to shame my bitching about -15 here in Massachusetts. I was super jealous of your instagram pics. Glad you had a great trip! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that picture of you, gorgeous! It looks like you're having fun from your Instagram pictures. Can't wait to see more.
    XO Wil Harris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, thank you, thank you! You gals are bomb.

    ReplyDelete

I hate to request word verification - but I'm over spam comments like I'm over Kim Kardashian.