Tuesday

2012 is History, 2013 is a Mystery. Happy New Year!

 

2012 was an amazing year. It came and went leaving me healthy and happier than ever. I got married, felt an indescribable comfort and closeness to my husband, home and family. It brought with it high highs and low lows, but it taught me a lot of lessons and made me realize on many occasions that I am very blessed and very fortunate to have what I have.

For the first time in years G and I had a quiet New Years Eve. We visited family, ate some great food and watched fireworks light up the night sky. I enjoyed waking up this morning craving my morning coffee with no headaches or tummy aches but instead, feeling rested and ready for the day. I think it was a great way to start 2013 and I think I just might run with this... Resolution: Make healthier choices?

We're currently cuddled up in bed watching Netflix and scrolling through potential vacation packages as OB snoozes at the bottom of the bed. With the curtain drawn at 1pm, he still believes it's night time, and as long as we stay in bed he won't move. If only the coffee pot could come to us, all would be perfect.

To my readers, you have all been an incredible support in the last year. Blogging has become a passion and your encouraging words has made it that much better.

Wishing you all a year full of love and luck!

Rachel Emmilee
XO




 




 
 
 







3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I'm thinking about vacation too. Need something fun to look forward to to get through the winter :) Did you plan anything?

    ReplyDelete

I hate to request word verification - but I'm over spam comments like I'm over Kim Kardashian.