Thursday

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

... And I am four hours from the nearest Starbucks...


The Fall brings out the Hot Apple Cider lover in me, but Winter calls for hot Egg Nog Lattes and lots of them. I have very fond memories of living in the city, meeting up with friends for "coffee" in the evenings although we never ordered boring old coffee. We would grab our Holiday Lattes, sit for a bit then stroll through the city streets window shopping and breathing in the crisp air. It was a must do if I wanted to find my Christmas spirit early in the season.
                                                         
Mom and I hit the road yesterday and on our travels we stopped at a department store. Every aisle was packed with Christmas candy, chocolate, gift ideas, wrapping paper, decorations and Christmas clothing. I realized how many weekends were left (or better yet, how many pay cheques were left) before Christmas. Not many! With this being our first Christmas in the new house and a long list of things to buy, I better get my butt in gear and start shopping.

Where do you find your Christmas spirit?

Rach XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hate to request word verification - but I'm over spam comments like I'm over Kim Kardashian.